In Gilbert, Arizona 85297
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for an Escrow Assistant responsible for handling all file requirements prior to closing including but not limited to liens, judgments and bankruptcy requirements. Your specific duties will include:
- Ordering payoffs, final utilities,and verifying payoffs match title commitments.
- Disbursing files and verifying receipt and accuracy of wires.
- Assisting with entering figures from lender, printing documents for closing and faxing figures to Lenders and Realtors.
- Cleaning out file for shipping of loan package, recordings,follow-up on any money held in escrow.
- Responsible for front desk reception duties.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1+ years of experience in the Real Estate, Banking or Title industry.
- High school diploma or quivalent required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!