In Austin, Texas 78759
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Escrow Assistant responsible to prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements and collecting and reviewing documents.
. Your specific duties will include:
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, assembling, preparing, reviewing, processing, and distributing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtain clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, and coordinating satisfaction/release of existing liens and encumbrances against property or sellers.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years related experience with 3+ years experience directly handling escrow transactions as an escrow officer and/or assistant;
Intermediate to expert level of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, interest, commissions, prorations, and percentages
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!