In Dallas, Texas 75243
Escrow professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of the leading title insurance companies in the nation? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Since 2005, our primary staffing specialization has been in title and escrow, and we have great assignments for Escrow Assistants at numerous escrow and title companies, both large and small. You will assist with a variety of customer service and administrative duties related to escrow and title closings. Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As an Escrow Assistant, you will be required to assist the Escrow Officer on all files, including providing a double audit process when reviewing and funding closings. You will provide backup for the Officer, from managing all aspects of escrow transactions to covering the desk as needed. Your specific duties will include:
- Opening orders and inputting closing statements
- Preparing documents for closing and handling the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
- Communicating requirements and other information to clients, including Title exceptions
- Interpreting earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and preparing all documents require for transactions
- Providing freeze close letters when applicable,
- Receiving and reviewing title
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller and providing this information to the lender(s)
As an Escrow Assistant, you must be highly motivated, organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-oriented environment. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deliver superior customer service. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in residential purchase, sale, refinance, or REO escrows
- Familiarity with escrow software (e.g., RBJ, Streamline, FAST, SoftPro)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through, and to follow departmental procedures
- Ability to function effectively as part of a team
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos using proper punctuation, spelling and grammar
As an Escrow Assistant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. With almost a decade of specific focus on title and escrow, our recruiters have a deep understanding of both your needs and those of the industry. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!