In Dallas, Texas 75225
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Escrow Assisant responsible for pre and post-closing matters. S/He works with lenders, loan officers, and attorneys to acquire, analyze, and organize all necessary documents needed to process the closing.. Your specific duties will include:
- Opens escrows and ensures customers receive copies
- Assists in processing escrows with a high degree of quality, including funding/balancing, figuring, clearing prelims, and signing clients
- Orders all necessary documents to close escrows (i.e., loan documents and insurance)
- Follows company standards and practices when processing transactions, as well as applicable state and federal laws and guidelines
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must know how to use Ramquest.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!