In Batesville, Indiana 47006
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional and personal satisfaction in an environment where they focus on improving the lives of patients and caregivers around the world.
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer responsible for providing technical support of post-commercialized product across the organization within the electrical and electronics expertise. Your specific duties will include:
- Support of product design including: improvements in product functionality, cost, quality, and manufacturability.
- Provide technical expertise and communication with all segments of the business including marketing, field service, production, purchasing, testing engineering, electrical engineering, codes and standards, and quality.
- Accurately document designs through the creation and maintenance of design requirement specifications, product drawings, component drawings, material specifications and bills of material in accordance with FDA, UL, and ISO requirements.
- Create and maintain project financials.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS Degree (preferably EE/EET) required.
- 6+ years of engineering experience, or comparable experience.
- Electrical experience with hardware and PCBAs design.
- Familiar working with simulation tools (i.e. Multisim)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!