In Batesville, Indiana 47006
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Electrical Engineer responsible to provide technical expertise and communication with all segments of the business including marketing, field service, production, purchasing, testing engineering, electrical engineering, codes and standards, and quality.
Your specific duties will include:
- Develop and revise the requirements for electrical modules and systems
- Design and document electrical modules including circuit board, electro-mechanical components, sensors, I/O, and cables.
- Support the creation of testing requirements for verification and validation
- Maintain manufacturing test requirements and support the manufacturing engineers to produce the product
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS Degree (preferably EE/EET)
- 6+ years of engineering experience, or comparable experience. Electrical experience with hardware and PCBAs design.
- Familiar with design control requirements and test methodologies for UL, FDA, and ISO
- Experience with project management is required
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!