EIS Corporate- SharePoint Administrator
In Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with the largest not-for-profit children’s hospital in California dedicated exclusively to pediatric healthcare. This firm's goal is to help create a region where all children can go to school health and ready to learn how to be productive, responsible citizens.
We are looking for a EIS Corporate - SharePoint Administrator responsible to plan, design, and develop effective and secured information systems to help them improve performance, increase productivity, and achieve their business goals.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist employees with business requirements for their SharePoint based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Work in conjunction with the Manger of IT Services to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other science related area or MS SharePoint certifications
- 4 years of experience architecting SharePoint Solutions (SharePoint Server 2013+, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Content Management, Metadata, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
- 2 years of experience as a .Net Architect in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!