EIS Corporate- SharePoint Administrator
In Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a EIS Corporate- SharePoint Administrator responsible for the health and delivery of a hybrid SharePoint architecture (2016 and Online) as well as designing and delivering solutions for internal employees.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist employees with business requirements for their SharePoint based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach
- Work in conjunction with the Manger of IT Services to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other science related area or MS SharePoint certifications
- 4 years of experience architecting SharePoint Solutions (SharePoint Server 2013+, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Content Management, Metadata, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments.
- 2 years of experience as a .Net Architect in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!