In Batesville, Indiana 47006
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Drafter responsible for designing and coordinating per Liko product specifications, for acute care and post-acute care customers, as well as support for Home Care and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) projects. Your specific duties will include:
- Responsible for designing LIKO overhead patient lift systems based upon customer requirements to aid in the preparation of pricing proposals, customer presentations, submittal data/drawings, order entry, product installation, and as-built drawings.
- Provide an intermediate level of technical expertise on products and installation to Project Managers, Mobility Specialists, Distributors, DTC/Dealers, Contractors and Installers - including assistance with determining solutions that best fit customer needs.
- Work with systems support personnel to improve departmental tools and interfaces.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must have Associates Degree, Technical School Degree, or minimum 2 years' equivalent experience. o Construction industry or technical field experience desired.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, (word, excel) o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced AutoCAD skills
- Proven ability to interpret architectural, electrical, mechanical plans, specifications, and structural details.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!