Donor Information Coordinator
In Los Angeles, California 90012
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Donor Information Coordinator responsible for the completion of the organ and tissue donor case files in a timely manner and in accordance with OneLegacy policies and procedures and regulatory requirements by performing the initial complete review, obtaining corrections from OneLegacy Recovery staff, obtaining required documentation from agencies such as hospitals, ME/Coroner’s offices, processors, laboratories, or other relevant government entities, and confirming that the donor case file is correct, accurate, and complete.
Your specific duties will include:
- The DIC will collaborate with other departments to communicate culture results to transplant centers.
- The DIC will enter case information into databases as assigned, which may include Organ Procurement Transplantation Network (OPTN).
- The DIC is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of donor information in donor databases.
- The DIC will work with the Supervisor of Donor Information to meet pre-determined chart completion goals.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from an accredited four-year college or university, completion of Surgical Technologist, EMT program, or LVN program with state certification required.
- A minimum of two years recovery experience in organ or tissue banking is preferred. CTBS certification required to be obtained within 2 years of employment.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!