Doc Drawer / Funder
In Los Angeles, California 90010
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Doc Drawer / Funder responsible to prepare/review loan documents & disclosures for mtg. loan transactions to ensure accuracy & timely closing.
Your specific duties will include:
- Provide information to necessary parties to resolve any outstanding issues prior to loan closings
- Coordinate and schedule documentation preparation
- Review executed loan documents for completeness and signatures after loan closing, prior to booking
- Prepare Closing Disclosure and reconciling title fees with settlement agent
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3+ years experience as a "Doc Drawer / Funder"
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, underwriting policies, and compliance
- Working knowledge of Escrow State and Non-Escrow State closing processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!