Digital Marketing Manager - Banking
In Huntington Beach, California 91106
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, drive and implement strategy related to digital marketing including SEO, SEM, website, digital lead generation, paid search, local search, content, marketing automation, landing pages, and results reporting. Responsible for increasing leads and engaging consumers through digital marketing techniques to achieve Marketing goals and organizational objectives. The Digital Marketing Manager is the subject expert on all aspects of the digital presence and digital marketing technology needs. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the company’s website and takes a hands-on approach to ensure that the site is in compliance, current with the latest and best search algorithm techniques, and that the user experience is exceptional.
- Develop, manage, create, and optimize an integrated, focused digital marketing strategy for key internal stakeholders (Branch, call center, lending, mortgage) that includes best practices and actionable digital marketing executions involving SEO/SEM, paid search, re-marketing, local search, email, and content marketing.
- Responsible for successful implementation of Digital Marketing lead generation campaigns to bring in new members, increase engagement and cross-sell
- Day-to-day ownership of the corporate website insuring accurate information, up-to-date and engaging content, site performance tracking, compliance, UX, hosting issues and promotional content.
- Works with VP Marketing to establish KPIs for each digital channel and develop actionable and insightful KPI reporting. Performs analysis of usage data to provide insights and recommendations.
- Develop in-house marketing automation expertise and become the company’s subject matter expert responsible for sharing know-how with Marketing team for implementing trigger based automated marketing campaigns. Responsible for communicating digital marketing strategy and tactics to leadership and employees throughout the organization.
- Be an integral part of the Marketing team; build, develop and grow key business relationships to ensure successful digital strategy and Digital Marketing campaigns.
• At least five (5) years of hands-on digital marketing experience to include: proven lead generation success, UX thought leadership and automated marketing systems. Experience working in banking or credit unions and their digital marketing department.
• Comprehensive knowledge of SEO, SEM, Re-marketing and Paid Search is required.
• Content Marketing best practices is required. Understanding of member centric environment as well as knowledge of law, regulations, compliance practices and procedures pertaining to financial services and digital marketing is preferred.
• Must have a demonstrated ability in HTML, Digital design – adobe creative, Google Analytics, copy writing.
• Must be able to coordinate, manage and guide multiple priorities and projects simultaneously and effectively through to completion. Must be able to compose and provide reports either through Excel or Prism is required. Must have the ability to analyze and interpret data to provide insights.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent is required.