In Dallas, Texas 75243
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will prepare and sort documents and data sheets for the purpose of data entry. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of data entry or clerical experience
- Good alpha numeric and 10-key skills
- Proficiency with computers and technology
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!