Data Entry Clerk I
In Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk responsible to operates a data entry device to input and maintain lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
Your specific duties will include:
- Could also be responsible for performing daily department tasks such as monitoring email boxes, and creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, applications, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!