Data Entry Clerk I
In Auburn, Washington 98001
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk I responsible for performing daily department tasks such as monitoring email boxes, and creating and updating spreadsheets.
Your specific duties will include:
- Operates a data entry device to input and maintain lists, records, or other data points into an electronic format.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, applications, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions could require exercising some independent judgment.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!