Data Acquisition Coordinator
In Irvine, California 92618
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Data Acquisition Coordinator responsible to work with counties and other data sources to acquire data in bulk. Process/prepare initial data to be ready for next step in production process.
Your specific duties will include:
- Deal directly with customers by telephone or e-mail
- Organize workflow to meet set timeframes
- Keep records of source interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be able to clearly and concisely communication with clients and supervisors
- Reliable, takes initiative, works independently, arrive on time and fulfill work commitments
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!