Customer Support Analyst
In San Diego, California 92131
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst responsible for the specific duties listed below:
- Assist internal and external customers with requests and inquiries, resolving first and second tier customer service calls. Record consistent problems areas.
- May complete and process orders. Track orders as necessary for customers, run various reports as requested. Maintain accounting of all orders in order to comply with customer delivery expectations.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Review and process consumer disputes received from external customers via phone, mail, fax, email, and in person
- Maintain Individual Performance relative to traceable metrics, and quality standards in relation to department goals and objectives.
- Perform proper security authentication to safeguard all Personal Identifying Information (PII)
- Works under direct supervision and is competent to perform most aspects of the job independently, will ask questions when needed
- Follows guidelines and procedures.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand
Specific qualifications for the position include:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years of post-secondary education or 2 years work experience in a position that developed the ability to think critically, solve problems, serve customers, effectively communicate verbally and embrace new challenges
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!