Customer Service Representative
In Austin, Texas 78758
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative responsible for receiving calls and requests from the general public in regards to credit or consumer related transactions with one of our clients, including but not limited to mortgage, auto, rental, and lending institutions. Your specific duties will include:
- Interpretation of credit report content.
- Assist external consumers with credit related concerns and inquiries.
- Explain credit/consumer report content, and Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) requirements and processes.
- Processing consumer copy and dispute requests within FCRA specified guidelines.
- Perform proper security authentication to safeguard all Personal Identifying Information (PII) Safeguard data obtained during the course of employment.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 1 to 2 years of telephone experience in an office and/or call center setting required.
- Consumer Credit or Mortgage experience and/or knowledge preferable.
- Strong computer skill in MS Office.
- Must be able to multi-task and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!