Customer Service Representative
In Oceanside, California 92054
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the public face of the client company, answering inbound customer calls and providing not only answers and problem resolution, but also education about the client’s line of products and services. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers in person, via phone and through email.
- Providing accurate information to the customer regarding trip planning and other transit related inquiries.
- Processing forms and applications on behalf of customers.
- Researching and resolving customer issues.
- Data entry and cash handling as needed.
As a Customer Service Representative, you must be motivated and reliable, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years customer service or call center experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and the ability to perform data entry
- Bilingual English/Spanish desirable but not required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!