Customer Service Representative
In Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the public face of the client company, answering inbound customer calls and providing not only answers and problem resolution, but also education about the client’s line of products and services. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Handling customer calls in a professional, courteous manner
- Providing accurate information to the customer
- Explaining products and policies so the customer can understand
- Taking every step possible to answer the customer’s question or solve the problem during the call, without transferring the customer to another employee or department
- Performing all follow-up within the time frame committed to the customer
- Following departmental policies and procedures, particularly in regard to customer confidentiality
- Accurately entering or confirming customer information into database
As a Customer Service Representative, you must be motivated and reliable, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you display excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills and the ability to articulate and explain information clearly. Specific qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years customer service or call center experience
- Computer proficiency and the ability to perform data entry
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries from multiple clients.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!