Customer Service Representative
In Irvine, California 92602
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
As an Customer Service Representative, you will be required to receive escrow-related calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies. Your specific duties will include:
- Interface with customer to resolve 1st and 2nd tier customer service calls, queries and/or problems.
- Examines customer problems and impelemtns appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
- Escalates queries or requests for action as appropriate to a Supervisor and/or Field locations for immediate action.
- Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry systerm or relevant applications
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!