Customer Service Representative
In Westlake, Texas 76262
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the nation’s leading commercial banks as you provide its customers with first class customer service! Build a role with an organization that is anchored by century-long traditions of integrity, common sense and consistency and that provides you with a work environment that brings out your very best.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative responsible for handling client customer service transactions and processes traditional teller transactions. Your specific duties will include:
- Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, operating within established operations authority limits and engaging branch management, Branch Central or Branch Operations Management for support as needed.
- Count cash drawer, research and locate outages.
- Identifies sales referrals to other branch associates while handling client servicing and transactions.
- Provides high quality customer service for all customers.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of cash handling experience, ideally in a bank or credit union.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!