Customer Service Rep/Client Intake Specialist
In Concord, California 94520
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading financial organization, which provides title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. This firm allows its employees autonomy and latitude in making the decisions that best suit each client’s needs, and encourages an entrepreneurial culture through shared employee ownership of the company.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative responsible for triaging, coordinating and monitoring all incoming authorizations. Your specific duties will include:
- Identify and direct clients to the most appropriate.
- Process requests for authorization accordingly.
- Providing quality service to internal and external customers.
- Respond quickly and proactively to customer queries
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of call center experience required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!