Customer Service Phone Representatives
In Austin, Texas 78758
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Customer Service Phone Representatives responsible for assisting customers with tax and flood questions related to mortgage loans.
Your specific duties will include:
- Create and foster a great customer service experience. Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems.
- Verifies contacts and account information. Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action.
- Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems.
- Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution. May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- HS Diploma/GED Required
- 1-2 year experience working in office environment, computer experience, multi-tasking abilities, fast learner.
- Candidates must be able to work in a STRUCTURED, fast paced environment.
- Candidates must also be comfortable working with a computer and typing.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!