In Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be answering incoming calls providing callers requested and proactive information regarding cruise information. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Answering very busy phone lines and greeting customers with warmth, efficiency, and professionalism
- Providing service when required to include but not limited to taking payment, answering questions regarding details of the cruises, entering booking information, recapping booking information, and assisting with any challenges brought forth.
- Use selling skills provided in training to close all sales.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 6 months minimum experience in a Customer Servicer and/or Call Center position required
- Strong phone etiquette and diplomacy
- Proficiency with computers and technology
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!