Credit Analyst I
In Costa Mesa, California 92626
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Credit Analyst I responsible to prepares financial spread sheets using Bank’s software.
Your specific duties will include:
- Evaluates the information and completes credit write-ups for new loans and renewals.
- Reviews maturing loan report and other portfolio reports; works with Relationship Managers to resolve open/pending issues.
- Prepares and sends out renewal notification letters to customers requesting updated credit information and financial statements. Assists with collecting information required for renewals.
- Monitor loan covenants, track reporting and bring violations or deficiencies to the attention of management.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Must have foundational computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, financial analysis applications, the Internet, etc.)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!