Creative Services Writer
In Symmes Township, Ohio 45249
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with one of the most trusted and respected organizations in the payment processing industry, known for its focus on its employees’ well-being, work-life balance, and wealth building. You will be part of a world-class team that shares a pride and passion for solving challenges, driving efficiency, and creating value for their clients. If you value integrity, flexibility, and accountability, this might be just what you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for a Creative Services Writer responsible for oversees writing, editing and authenticating of proposal documents and responses to Requests for Proposals. This is a 9-month assignment. Your specific duties will include:
- Oversees writing, editing and authenticating of RFPs for Merchant,. Sales team, and existing customers.
- Create content for proposals.
- Analyzes and interprets data to determine appropriate syntax, style and grammatical usage required for documents.
- Selects graphics to be incorporated in proposals.
- Assists with opportunity evaluation by driving a formal bid decision process.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience is required OR 2 years of relevant work experience is required with a Bachelors degree.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!