Corporate Tax Manager
In Las Vegas, Nevada 89110
Accounting professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national clients across a variety of market sectors, and we have great assignments for Accountants. You will provide a full range of accounting services, with the goal of maintaining an accounting system that fairly presents the financial position of the company.
Our Accounting and Finance business line includes top companies across a wide range of industries. That means that we can offer an even more richly diverse variety of accounting-related assignments, from staff level positions all the way up to C-level finance executive roles. There has never been a better time to find a great new finance career through Workway! Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
This candidate will support the Tax Department and will be responsible for all Business Licensing for all states, Sales / Use Tax, Personal / Real Property, and will manage a small staff.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage Tax Staff that are responsible for performing, but not limited to Business Licensing, Sales / Use Tax, or Personal and Real Property that is related to the current business activities
- Planning, managing & supervising multiple engagements
- Provide excellent client service with state and local tax issues
- Review information presented on state sales and use tax returns before, during and after preparation
- Build and manage relationships
- Use of software applications to correct data including modifying tax coding and insertion of missing or corrected data
- Experienced – 5 years minimum
- CPA Preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of multiple ERP; QuickBooks, Timberline, Yardi, etc
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent excel skills
- Detail oriented
- Superior organizational skills
As an Accountant with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!