Corporate Senior Accountant (SPG)
In Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Corporate Senior Accountant (SPG) responsible to Prepare and/or review monthly balance sheet reconciliations for SPG and Call Centers.
Your specific duties will include:
- Hands-on recording of all monthly expenses for Reservation and Call Centers, including month-end accruals, P&L reviews and allocations.
- Prepare reconciliations for liability and receivable activities related to our loyalty points program
- Prepare schedules and respond to requests from external auditor during the completion of various audits
- Reconcile balance to appropriate source including sub-ledgers and other support as necessary, and include necessary documentation to support the reconciliation.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or closely related filed
- CPA and/or advanced degree highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in US GAAP Accounting in a large Corporate environment
- Advanced Excel skills a must, experience with SAP a plus
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!