Corporate Securities Paralegal
In Pasadena, California 91001
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a (Enter Position Name) responsible for (Enter 1 statement for main resposnbility). Your specific duties will include:
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, initial and amended articles of incorporation, stock certificates and other securities, buy-sell agreements, closing papers and binders, deeds, and trust instruments for review, approval, and use by General and Corporate Counsel
- Prepare Stock Certificates and maintain CAP table
- Work closely with internal teams using collaborative work ethic to deliver timely, effective results
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 5 years paralegal experience with Corporate Securities & Governance experience.
- Paralegal within law firm or corporate setting.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!