In Las Vegas , Nevada 89119
As a Controller you will oversee all company finance, accounting and regulatory functions as well as providing staff management.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Overseeing of AP, AR, general ledger and special projects.
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Preparing financial statements.
- Preparing quarterly regulatory reports as well as the annual report if required.
- Coordinating annual financial statement audit with public accounting firm
- Managing accounting department staff
- Maintaining/creating Accounting policies and procedures
As a Controller, you must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or the board of directors. Specific qualifications for the Controller position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in all aspects of accounting, with proven supervisory background; previous experience as a Controller, preferred
- Solid knowledge of regulatory/compliance issues
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Excel
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations, preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!