Contract Service Billing Administrator
In Cary, North Carolina 27518
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Contract Service Billing Administrator responsible to receive and Invoice Service Contract Renewal Orders daily, email invoices to customers monthly.
Your specific duties will include:
- Process all new and shipped orders in Microsoft CRM and in JD Edwards accurately and timely and ensure both systems align.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of month-end reporting that is provided to Finance, Sales Operations and Data Analytics team.
- Ensure work orders are completed correctly. Include all parts, order numbers, and detailed repair resolutions before completion.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Management required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a finance, billing or service contract environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite with strong MS Excel skills
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!