Construction Loan Administrator
In Costa Mesa, California 92626
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Construction Loan Administrator responsible to supports the Special Assets team and assists in all areas of the department.
Your specific duties will include:
- Prepare the construction draw disbursements for manager’s approval and coordinate and process draw payments.
- Provide a wide range of collaborative support as needed, to include filing, scanning, composing letters and e-mails, and creating and updating reports.
- Set up and maintain construction disbursement working files (both physically and virtually) with sufficient documentation for third party reviews and audits
- Assist construction lending and special asset management personnel in all areas of the departments as deemed necessary. Provide general cross department support to Special Assets Management Group as needed.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8 years of specialized experience in construction loan funding
- Strong knowledge and minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial real estate finance including construction lending and disbursement processing, general real estate law, loan documentation, title insurance, accounting, and data system.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!