In Buena Park, California 90620
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Compliance Associate responsible for the specific duties which will include:
AML | AML & Fraud Risk Management & Investigations.
- Conducting AML/CTF/Fraud reviews using systems/tools.
- Conducting AML/CTF reviews for high risk client accounts and financial activity.
- Reviewing screening and PEP / Sanction referrals to confirm/clear suggested matches.
- Using internet research and compliance systems/tools to gather and interpret key information for mitigating risks and decision making;
- Escalating complex cases to compliance manager where required.
- Establishing and maintains strong working relationships with business teams (e.g. sales, operations)
Legal & Regulatory
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of AML compliance legislation.
- Monitoring proposed changes to AML/Compliance legislation that may impact the business.
- Completing relevant and mandatory internal/external training and continuing professional development to remain fully competent within own role.
- Dealing with ad-hoc compliance/AML activities and requests.
- Supporting the compliance team with account monitoring, updates and reviews.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2 - 3 years minimum AML/Fraud experience within banking/financial services
- Bachelor’s degree and CAMS certification preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!