In Phoenix, Arizona 85008
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a Compliance Assistant responsible for assisting the Bank’s Compliance and Risk Manager in day-to-day analysis ensuring Metro Phoenix Bank’s compliance with the applicable aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act and OFAC regulations.
Your specific duties will include:
- Supports risk management methodologies for administrative, lending, operational and compliance functions of the Bank.
- Assists with daily monitoring of customer transactions and activities as part of the Bank’s compliance with BSA/AML regulations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of banking laws and regulations by reading various publications and circulars; attends seminars and meetings with peers.
- Disseminates appropriate regulatory information to affected bank personnel, to include helpful guides and aids to assist in the understanding of the act and locating and sharing efficient ways to achieve compliance.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 2+ years banking experience, preferably branch operations or back office; or related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work related experience should be at a bank or credit union (Community bank experience a plus). Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!