Complaint Investigation Engineer
In Batesville, Indiana 47006
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of medical technologies for the healthcare industry including hospital beds, patient lifts, and non-invasive therapeutic products. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional and personal satisfaction in an environment where they focus on improving the lives of patients and caregivers around the world.
We are looking for a Complaint Investigation Engineer responsible for analyzing design related complaints, evaluating product (component) returns, completing root cause analysis on returns, assessing risk documentation, and writing a technical investigation report. Your specific duties will include:
- Analyze design related complaint codes (read the complaint codes and evaluate, research and combine like items)
- Complete engineering evaluation and root cause analysis on failed parts
- Complete engineering investigations, including risk management
- Write a technical report for the investigation
- Identifies technical problems and provides root cause analysis
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- BS Degree in Engineering required
- 2+ years of engineering experience, or comparable experience
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!