In Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Complaint Analyst responsible to review initial complaint assessments for accuracy and completeness.
Your specific duties will include:
- Review initial complaint for preliminary reportability assessment and determination of potential hazard
- Work with departmental and interdepartmental personnel to ensure investigation activities yield the necessary information to determine the root cause of each complaint.
- Provide an assessment as to whether corrective or preventive action is required based on the outcome each complaint investigation.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 2+ years’ experience in medical device industry or other FDA regulated industry.
- Experience in failure analysis and scientific methodology will be required.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!