Commercial Relationship Banker
In Los Angeles, California 90012
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm created specifically to service the hiring needs of banks, credit unions, mortgage, and related financial services firms. We are looking for a Commercial Relationship Banker responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client relationships.
Your specific duties will include:
- Servicing Lower Middle Market and Middle Market clients with their needs in commercial loans, commercial real estate loans and bank services in accordance with individually established business development goals, managed portfolio growth goals.
- Providing suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs.
- Analyzing risks and profitability of assigned client base to ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms.
- Demonstrating clear understanding of risk management and covenant tracking procedures
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- MUST HAVE Bachelor degree in business, finance or a related field
- MUST HAVE 2+ years commercial / complex consumer lending, credit associated lending and bank sales experience.
- Candidate Must be bilingual in Japanese.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!