Commercial Loan Specialist
In Newport Beach, California 92660
As a Consumer Loan Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Lending team by following up on loan approvals, calling Members, collecting stipulations needed to fund loans, and scheduling Members to branches for fundings. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Collect and enter auto loan structures.
- Obtain KBB information using VIN#s.
- Preparing loan documents needed for signing via fax or e-signature.
- Cross-selling credit union products to protect collateral.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years consumer loan experience
- Ability to review auto loans, personal loans and credit crads as well as work with dealers
- Thorough understanding and familiarity of credit union loan policies and procedures
- Proficient typing and computer skills including Word and Excel
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!