Commercial Loan Specialist
In Irvine, California 92660
As a Commercial Loan Processor, you will be responsible for the preparation and processing of commercial loan files from application through approval. It will be up to you to obtain all necessary documentation and to ensure regulatory compliance. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Reviewing loan requests and credit approvals to determine loan intent and loan structure.
- Reviewing loan documents for accuracy, regulatory compliance and adherence to lender's specific requirements
- Gathering and evaluating information from loan clients, title companies and other parties, such as tax returns collateral information, financial documents, etc.
- Confirming exact loan specifics, resolves any inconsistencies and obtaining any missing information
- Utilizing LaserPro loan documentation system to create promissory notes, loan agreements and all other related types of documents
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and regulatory compliance with particular attention paid to rates, terms, covenants, guarantees, etc.
- Submitting final loan documents for Quality Control, final review and acceptance
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years commercial loan documentation preparation experience
- Ability to read, comprehend and evaluate detailed and complex loan documents
- Thorough understanding and familiarity of bank loan policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal issues encountered in the completion and closing of complex commercial and real estate loans
- Thorough knowledge of title policies, UCC guidelines and mortgage filing
- Thorough knowledge of loan regulations such as RESPA, HMDA, Reg Z, etc.
- Proficient typing and computer skills including Word and Excel
- Proficiency in LaserPro Loan Documentation system, preferred
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!