Commercial Loan Servicing
In Mission Viejo, California 92691
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Commercial Loan Servicing responsible for the specific duties which will include:
- Posting daily payments to the core banking system and insure accuracy.
- Reviewing and callback of all GL and daily loan reports/work/maintenance.
- Process, prepare and insure the accuracy of all monthly billings.
- Process in an accurate and timely manner all incoming and outgoing wires.
- Process in an accurate and timely manner all loan participation payments and advances.
- Prepare Demands.
- Complete Loan Verification forms as received.
- Process loan payoffs and all required items in accordance with procedures.
- Board loans into the core banking system and insure complete accuracy, including tickler set up, note file review and new customer communication.
- Review reports for insurance tracking provider and track any missing insurance or contact agent and/or borrower to ensure insurance is in place. Upload all received insurance to 3rd party provider on a weekly basis.
- Track missing financial information as required/requested and then follow-up as appropriate with letters, phone calls, and directives from management.
- Prepare and review loan documents via Laser Pro prior to being given to Loan Servicing Manager for final review.
- Monitor and maintain loans secured with UCC's and monitor for expiration; process and record as necessary UCC-3's.
- Independently monitor and maintain the accuracy and integrity of all relevant loan information and provide on going loan maintenance within the core banking system.
- Ensure that any customer inquiries and/or complaints are resolved immediately and appropriately or escalated for further action.
- Maintain the security of all files and sensitive information to ensure that confidentiality is preserved in compliance with Bank policy.
- Update the Servicing Department Policies and Procedures as needed.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the Loan Servicing Manager and Chief Credit Officer.
- Review Final ALTA policies for accuracy and update the pending tickler in core system.
- Back up Senior Loan Processor as needed.
- Filing of all correspondence to loan files as received.
- Scan any/all required documents as received.
- Process all received recordable items in a timely manner.
- Take strict measures to ensure that data cannot be stolen in transit when sending emails that contain personal or confidential data to any external parties by using bank’s email encryption service.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School Degree level or equivalency
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in servicing commercial and real-estate-secured loans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all facets of the loan servicing area as it related to commercial and real estate-secured lending business.
- Demonstrated strong communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to work with numbers accurately.
- A willingness and demonstrated ability to work productively in a fast-paced, challenging, and demanding professional environment.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!