Commercial Loan Processor
In San Diego, California 92037
Workway BancForce is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a Direct Hire – Senior Commercial Loan Processor .
- Work cooperatively with loan officers, underwriters, and all other members of the Lending Department to ensure timely processing of loan requests.
- Assist loan officers in obtaining pending need list items from customers.
- Work with third party vendors to obtain credit reports, property reports, flood determinations, etc.
- Open title orders for commercial real estate loans and review the title reports to verify correct vesting, legal description, and determine which items of record will be acceptable to the Bank.
- Analyze entity documents.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely and efficient manner regarding their loans, whether in person, over the telephone or via email.
- Prepare loan documentation in conjunction with Bank policy using Laserpro software.
- Coordinate loan document signings with borrowers and title and escrow companies.
- Prepare loan files for boarding by obtaining insurance certificates, coordinating with title for the recordation of security documents, etc.
- Prioritize work according to necessity, complexity and deadlines.
- Maintain the integrity of loan document files per Bank standards.
- Secondary Marketing: Copy loan files that are to be sold to other institutions; prepare all documentation relating to the sale of loans; coordinate the delivery of loan files with the purchaser.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Accountable for following loan procedures in accordance with Bank policy and in adherence to established procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of federal and state lending laws and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent; 4-year undergraduate degree is preferred
- Must have LaserPro experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ current experience in directly commercial business and commercial real estate loan processing.
- Working knowledge of computers and most commonly used business software, to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret loan documents including Promissory Notes, Business Loan Agreements, Security Documents, Title Reports and Lease Agreements.
- Must have Commercial Real Estate or business lending processing experience and current knowledge of relevant government regs, state and federal guidelines.
- Analytical, service-driven individual
To learn more about this and other job opportunities, please contact 619-578-2809 and ask for Rachel Franchi for immediate consideration, please email your resume to Rachel.Franchi@Workway.com.