Commercial Banking Relationship Manager
In Newport Beach, California 92660
As a Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, you will manage a portfolio of commercial clients and develop good commercial buisness relationships that lead to commercial loans (C&I), deposits and other products offered by the bank. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Originating loans and lines of credit including Commercial, C&I, and CRE loans.
- Originating earnings deposits business (checking, money market accounts, cash management and online banking) Reword didn’t make sense to me. A suggestion: Actively engages in the sales process to increase deposit business (i.e. checking, money market accounts, cash management and online banking).
- Actively participating in various community and civic activities
- Assisting with budget management to ensure that deposit, loan and net income goals are met
- Working with management to ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed
- Assisting with the management of sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships
- Managing personal sales efforts in order to meet performance goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial banking experience required
- Computer proficiency, particularly word processing, database and Excel spreadsheet applications
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire or temporary position, BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!