In Newport Beach, California 92660
We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We work with national, regional and local clients across a variety of market sectors. Currently, we have an opportunity to work with a global automotive leader that offers virtually limitless professional opportunities and that recognizes the fact that you are not just building a career – you are building a life.
We are looking for Collectors responsible for managing a queue of delinquent accounts. Your specific duties will include:
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Making contact with customers and negotiating payment arrangements to bring the account current while complying with internal policy and procedures.
- Perform light skip tracing including 411 and some Accurint reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of collections or call center experience required.
- Must be flexible to work a 5-day work week between Monday - Sunday within the hours of 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Let Workway open the door for you!