In Dallas, Texas 75243
Collections professionals, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s leading companies? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We have great assignments for Collections Associates with a variety of national client companies. You will negotiate and set up payment plans with individuals who have outstanding bills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
As a Collections Associate, you will manage a queue of delinquent accounts and make contact with borrowers via telephone in order to negotiate payment arrangements. This may involve skip tracing in order to establishing contact with borrowers, then either working out a payment plan or escalating the account to the appropriate department. Your specific duties as a Collections Associate will include:
- Handling outbound and inbound calls to gather or clarify information
- Accurately documenting all information pertaining to accounts
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals
- Preparing and/or processing documents (reviewing them for accuracy and completeness; updating information and/or evaluating against policy; comparing elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.)
- Performing investigative activities, including skip tracing, to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers
- Receiving researching and responding to incoming questions; providing information, explaining policies and procedures, and/or facilitating a resolution
- Reviewing, processing and verifying accounts and account balances
- Performing other duties as assigned
As a Collections Associate, you must be self-motivated, trustworthy and able to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with great follow-through, multitasking and problem-solving skills. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial arrangements with a customer. Specific qualifications for the Collections Associate position include:
- High school diploma or GED; college degree a plus
- 1-5 years of collections experience including business to business collections and accounts receivable
- Experience managing repossession vendors
- Ability to utilize 411, reverse lookup, Accurint and other skip trace tools
- Knowledge of account reconciliation and bankruptcy
- Working knowledge of the FDCPA
- Basic computer skills, particularly Outlook, Oracle, Word and Excel
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Automobile collections experience a plus
- CBS call model knowledge a plus
As a Collections Associate with Workway, you will be working through an established staffing agency with the networking power of a national organization and the personalized family feel of a smaller firm. You will be assigned a dedicated recruiter who will provide you with assistance in crafting an effective resume, preparing for interviews, and searching for jobs outside of our organization.
Employment with Workway, Inc. also comes with some exciting benefits: medical coverage, life insurance (with medical plan enrollment), direct deposit, weekly pay, and paid sick time (CA employees only). Further details regarding these benefits can be provided by your recruiter.
Let Workway help you to build a better career!