In Dallas, Texas 75254
Workway Regal, Inc is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
The Collections Specialist works with the operations team to ensure client customers (debtors) have updated invoice notes and payment status. This position helps keep the operations team updated on invoice activity working with Account Executives, the Credit Manager and others within Allied, along with working directly with clients and their customers. This critical role becomes the ‘hub’ of the group by keeping everyone informed while helping Allied manage their client accounts and potential exposure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interact with clients and debtors in a friendly and professional manner; responding to emails and voice mails quickly to solve challenges for our clients, their customers, and each other.
Maintain clear, up-front communications with clients and debtors while maintain confidentiality arrangements and requirements of Allied clients and Allied vendor information (reports).
Maintain good communications and customer service levels both internally and externally; ensure team approach internally in tandem with the Account Executive who manages the client relationship.
Wear a sales hat in most cases working internally and externally to build relationships with those you work with, especially the clients’ customers.
Review aging invoices to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding to evaluate credit exposure.
Report adverse trends or changes to senior collection personnel and the Account Executive.
Find or receive and enter collection notes timely so all parties can have real time information.
Send out statements monthly to our clients’ customers.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree or two years of office experience in a collections or receivable management role
- Accounts receivable or payable experience preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to work well as part of a team and to act independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Intermediate level overall computer skills
- Good multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Positive attitude and chemistry in working with others
- Ability to clearly communicate action items in a tactful manner
- Demonstrate a readiness to assist
To learn more about this and other job opportunities, or for immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please click on the link below and join our Talent Network. This will allow you to receive updates on all our job opportunities that match your skills. http://www.jobs.net/jobs/workway/en-us/