In Irving, Texas 75062
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Collections Representative responsible for the essential functions and responsibilities listed below:
- Contact borrowers, primarily through inbound and outbound calls, to determine reasons for delinquenc and to communicate the importance of keeping the loan current.
- Obtain commitments for delinquent payments, update financial records, set up promise
plans, and if unable to resolve the delinquency refer the borrower to discuss Loss
Mitigation options when appropriate.
- Set up repayment plans when appropriate and track the plan to confirm adherence to
- Work files throughout the foreclosure process when workout options are not
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state, agency, and internal collection
regulations and guidelines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Two to five years collection experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!