Coder - Patient Financial Services
In San Diego, California 92123
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Coder - Patient Financial Services responsible for the research & resolution of Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) claim errors & denials.
Your specific duties will include:
- The incumbent will research CCI & coding errors/denials & apply appropriate modifier or removes charges.
- Provides coding education in relationship to charging to clinical departments & PFS staff.
- Reports CCI error trends to PFS Leadership & Clinical Department leadership.
- Recommends coding changes to Revenue Cycle CDM team.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Associate's Degree (Preferred)
- H.S. Diploma,GED,or Equivalent (Minimum)
- 1 Year of Experience (Minimum)
- Certified Coder: CPC through American Association of Professional Coders or CCS/RHIT/RHIA through the American Health Information Association.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!