Claims QC Specialist
In Coppell, Texas 75063
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a global property information and analytics leader trusted by financial services organizations and real estate professionals to provide unique perspectives that identify, interpret, and direct action that helps solve their toughest business challenges. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something big – something that reaches beyond yourself and beyond today!
We are looking for a Claims QC Specialist responsible for reviewing and analyzing client and servicer documentation to determine validity of submitted claims by the servicer to the client and decision each claim appropriately, as determined by client’s written requirements.
Your specific duties will include:
- Analyze submitted documentation provided by the servicer for determination of proper reimbursement to the servicer on behalf of the client.
- Advise the servicer in specific detail when submitted claims are either adjusted or denied, so the servicer may take the specific corrective action as needed.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry required.
- Default experiencience in the mortgage industry related to expense review is highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Must be able to multi-task and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!