Citrix Virtualization Engineer
In Denver, Colorado 80246
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Citrix Virtualization Engineer responsible to include management and administration of corporate systems and application implementation.
Your specific duties will include:
- Monitors overall system performance and capacity to ensure service availability
- Implement, maintain and secure roaming profiles and folder redirection to ensure user accessibility and functionality
- Perform tasks necessary to fulfill service level agreements for application availability and accessibility
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA), Citrix Certified Advance Administrator (CCAA)
- 10 Years Citrix Systems Administration or Citrix Systems Engineer experience to include at least 5 years’ experience participating in Citrix virtualization technologies
- Must have strong Microsoft - Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 Administration, PowerShell scripting. Citrix – XenDesktop, XenApp Implementation, Troubleshooting, Integration and Performance tuning skills, and Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS) and Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!